Latte Ceramic Mug
Frequently Asked Questions
What's your production lead time for custom orders?
For items listed in our collections on this site, we complete most orders within 7 working days of invoice payment and artwork approval.
Can I bring in my own item to be decorated?
We do not accept external items for decoration with two exceptions:
- Plates for perpetual plaques and some flat metal plates
- Large volume orders for which 5% extra blank items are provided
This policy significantly reduces setup costs and ensures each design or layout fits the intended product perfectly. It ensures you'll receive exactly what you expected, as quickly as possible!
May I pick up instead of paying for shipping?
Absolutely! You'll see an option for free local pickup at checkout. When your order production is completed, you'll receive an email asking you to make an appointment for pickup.
Please note that some special orders require an additional shipping fee so that we can get the blank inventory shipped to our workshop.
Do you offer discounts for higher quantities?
Absolutely! Contact us for a custom quote if you want something made locally here in Baltimore. If you're looking for a more economical option for an extremely large order, we also work with a large network of manufacturers. You can view some of these options at swag.summitimprints.com, or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like us to source something specific you have in mind.
Will you send a proof?
We're happy to create mockups after you've placed your order. To protect our design team's time, we do not provide mockups before an order is placed. However, if we're unable to provide a design that matches your expectations, we'll offer a 100% refund.
We typically provide digital mockups via email within two business days of invoice payment. If you'd like a sample created before a bulk order, just let us know and we'll work out the details!
How do I tell you what design/text to use?
If you're buying online, just use the upload and instructions form on the product page. You can also email files and text to email@example.com or upload using our our artwork requirements page. On that page you'll also find our tips on how to ensure you don't get charged more than necessary! We also encourage selecting a font from Google Fonts.
What's your refund policy?
Please visit our refund policy page to read the full details of how to return an order.
How do I talk to an actual person?
Summit Imprints doesn't use AI chatbots or foreign call centers, so if it seems like you're talking to a member of our team, that means you actually are! There are several ways you can reach us directly:
- The absolute easiest way to reach us is to use our contact form or quote request. These forms make sure we get most of the information we need from you right at the start.
- We also prefer emails to firstname.lastname@example.org. Having order details in writing significantly decreases any chance of misunderstandings or typos!
- To guarantee one-on-one assistance, please make a virtual or in-person appointment using our scheduling system.
- During business hours you can reach us at 1-667-IMPRINT (1-667-467-7468).
- The chat bubble in the lower right of your screen has some quick answers. If none of those work for you, enter a detailed question and we'll get back to you ASAP. If it's after business hours, be sure to fill in your email address so we can follow up as soon as we're back in the office.
What countries do you ship to?
We currently only ship to the United States. To enquire about shipping to a different destination, please contact us.